Pumpkin cranberry dessert.
This useful dessert can be decorated with broomstick or cranberries, lemon or nuts. Low carbohydrate content!
- 250 grams of pumpkin
- 70 g cranberries
- 1 Sukrin Gold syrup spoon
- 5 ml of lemon juice
- 50 g cream 35%
- 10g Sukrin Icing powder sweetener
1. Fresh pumpkin cleaned and washed.
2. The berries are shredded.
3. Mix washed pumpkin with berries, sukrin syrup, lemon juice, and let's get in the fridge for 4 hours.
4. Add powdered sugar to the cream and beat.
5. Put in dessert dishes and decorate with whipped cream.