Posted By 0 Comment(s) 492 View(s) Recipes
Keto biscuits for festivities
- 250 g almond flour
- 30 g coconut flour
¼ teac salt
- 6 eats. k. soft butter
80 g granulated erythritol sweetener (Sukrin or Sanvic)
large egg (room temperature)
½ teac vanilla extract
- 15 g ginger cookies additive
- 2 - 4 eating room temperature water
- food colorants
- In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour and salt. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener to a creamy texture.
Add the egg and vanilla extract and foam the almond flour mixture until the dough is smooth.
Spread the dough over the prepared worktop. Cover the dough with baking paper. Roll out 2-3 cm thick.
Heat the oven to 165 C.
Bake the biscuits for 12 to 14 minutes or until they start to brown around the edges.
- They must be golden with slightly brownish edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Rub the sweeteners into a large bowl.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until you get the consistency you want.
Add the vanilla extract.
Divide into separate containers and add a small amount of food dyes until the desired colour is obtained.
- Place the icing in the pastry maisins, cutting the corner itself. Let the icing on the biscuits dry for at least 10-20 minutes.