Posted By 0 Comment(s) 632 View(s) Recipes
Berry pie with oatmeal fiber
100 g of pie – 183 kcal and 3 g of carbohydrates
- 4 eggs
- 80 g finesse
- 60 g of oatmeal fiber
- 200 ml of non-fat milk
- 50 g of melted cream oil
- 1 teaspoon detonator
- about 160 g of frozen berries
- 50 g of room temperature cream oil
- 35 g finesse
- 150 g of cream cheese
- about 40 g of frozen berries
- Hit the eggs and finesse together.
- Add oatmeal fiber, milk, butter, and detonator.
- At the very end, add frozen berries.
- Spill the dough into an oil-oiled shape (24 cm).
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 175 °C. 35 minutes. Let the cake cool down.
Use the mixer and hit the room temperature oil and finesse well. Then try cream cheese. Put the cream on the cold meal and staple it with berries.