0 Comment(s) 1224 View(s) Recipes
To make Italian coffee or espresso, follow these steps:
- Prepare fresh ground coffee beans. Choose dark roasted beans and grind them into a medium fine coffee grind. Ideally, use freshly ground beans to retain maximum richness of flavor
- Heat up the water. Pour the required amount of water into the tank of the coffee machine or heat it into a saucepan. The water temperature should be around 90-95 degrees Celsius.
- Place the coffee beans in a coffee maker or other espresso machine. Press the beans into the coffee press chamber and distribute them evenly.
- Observe the correct cooking time. Espresso is prepared in a short time, usually around 25-30 seconds. It provides a concentrated and full-bodied taste.
- Watch the flow of coffee. As the brewing process begins, watch the coffee flow from the espresso outlet. It should flow evenly, with rich bitterness and creamy foam on top.
- Coffee will acquire a unique aroma. Feel the unique aroma of freshly brewed coffee. It will be an intense and rich aroma that will allow you to enjoy the pleasure of Italian coffee.
- When you've finished brewing your Italian coffee, it can be enjoyed as a pure espresso or as a base for other coffee drinks such as coffees with milk or coffee smoothies, depending on your personal taste.
If you want your coffee to be sweet but still healthy, we suggest you sweeten it with sugar-free syrups from our store. They are also great for coffee cocktails!