0 Comment(s) 1527 View(s) Recipes
- 200 g Adams Paste or Shirataki noodles
- 150g bacon or bacon, diced
- 3 eggs
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley leaves (optional)
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions until al dente (slightly firm).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the pancetta or bacon and cook until they are crispy and slightly golden.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs with grated parmesan. Add salt and pepper to taste. When the pasta is ready, take it out and return it to the pot.
- Add pancetta or bacon, egg and cheese mixture. Mix everything well so that the eggs cover the pasta and acquire a creamy consistency.
- Before serving, place the spaghetti carbonara on a flat plate and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley leaves.