Light and puffy coconut flour pancakes with low carbohydrate content and gluten free.
- 60g of coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 180 ml of water
- 25g sweetener (eritrithol)
- 0.5 tsp. baking powder
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 60g butter
1. Whisk the eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl.
2. Add coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt
3. Add water and whisk until smooth
4. Let the dough rest for a few minutes to thicken
5. Heat the pan over medium heat and grease with vegetable oil or melted butter. Pour two or three tablespoons of dough into the pan.
Bake until the bottom is golden brown and some bubbles appear at the top. Carefully invert and continue baking until the other side is golden brown.
Add jam, syrup or cream and enjoy!