- 100% natural
- It looks and tastes like regular sugar
- 0 calories
- Does not increase blood sugar (0 Gl)
- Does not damage teeth
- Acts as an antioxidant in the body
Erythritol is also known as sugar alcohol. It occurs naturally in some fruits like pears and plums. It has a sweet flavor and taste almost like regular sugar. Erythritol has no calories and it doesn’t affect your blood sugar levels. Technically it is a carbohydrate but are called polyols a group of versatile, reduced-calorie carbohydrates that provide the taste and texture of sugar with about half the calories!
Weight: 1000 g
Ingredients: granulated erythritol.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
Energy value: 0 kcal/ 0 kJ
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 100 g
including sugar: 0 g
including polyols: 100 g* (erythritol**)
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
* Carbohydrates that are not metabolized by the body
* * Erythritol does not increase blood sugar, 0 glycemic index
ATTENTION: if you use a single dose of more than 30 grams can act as a laxative.
Produced by Nick's (Sweden).